Wednesday 20 January 2016





Here are some Poems for That Someone. To learn more : Valentines Day Ideas for Couples.
Poems
The guys who are in love
Kids who love kissing feet
Against the gates of the night
And passers passing mark them to finger
But the guys who are in love
There are none for
And it is only their shadow
Trembling in the night
Stimulating the anger of passers
Their anger their contempt laughter their envy
The guys who are in love, there are none for
Elsewhere they are much farther night
Far above the agenda
Nell'abbagliante splendor of their first love.
Jacques Prevert, from "Poems of Love"
 
I do not need time
I do not need time
to know how you:
know is sudden light.
Who can know where silent
or during hours when you are silent?
Who do you look for in life
you're living, do not know
you that allusions,
pretexts where you hide ...
Not me.
I met you in the storm.
I met you, sudden,
in the brutal gash
of darkness and light,
where he reveals the bottom
that escapes the day and at night.
I saw you, I saw you and now ...
you're so once my
so long you know
that in your love I close my eyes
and proceed without err,
blindly, without asking anything
in that light, slow and safe ...
Pedro Salinas, from "The voice you due"

Paris at night
Three burning matches one by one in the night
The first to see the whole face
The second eyes to see you
The last to see your mouth
And all the dark to remember these things
While I hold you in my arms.
Jacques Prevert, from "Poems of Love"

WHAT 'THE LOVE
~ Alan Douar ~
When you ask what love is,
imagine two hands burning
that meet,
two looks lost in one another,
two hearts that tremble
the immensity of a feeling,
and a few words
to perpetuate an instant.

PRESENCE
~ ~ W. Goethe
Everything is ad you!
It appears the radiant sun, and you behind him, I hope.
Get out in the garden and six among the pink roses,
and six lily among the lilies.
When you move the ball the stars move,
along and around you.
Night! And so it would be night!
You exceed the splendor sweet and seductive moon.
Seductive and sweet you are, and flowers,
moon and stars bow down to you, or shine!
Sun, be a creator of days for me radiant!
This is life, is eternity.

HOW we love thee?
~ Elizabeth Barrett Browning ~
How I love thee? Let me count the ways it.
We love thee with the depth, breadth, height
that my soul reached when lost touch borders
Being and ideal Grace.
I love you in the smallest things of every day and in larger,
in the light of the sun and that of candles.
We love thee freely as those who struggle for justice;
We love thee purely as men shun praise.
We love you with the same passion that I saw once
in the suffering and the faith of childhood.
I love thee with a love I thought I lost
With my lost loved ones.
I love thee with the breath, the tears, the smiles, of all my life!
And God willing,
Infinitely love thee better after death.

WITHOUT YOU
~ John Keats ~
I can not exist without you.
I forget about everything but to see you:
...
My life seems to stop there,
I look ahead.
You've absorbed.
Right now I have the feeling
how to dissolve:
I would be extremely sad
no hope to see you soon.
I'd be afraid to break away from you.
You have stolen away the soul with a power
I can not resist;
and yet I could resist till I saw you;
and even after we view
I tried to reason often
against the reasons for my love.
Now I am no longer capable.
It would be too great a penalty.
My love is selfish.
I can not breathe without you.

THE KISS
~ Pablo Neruda ~
I'll send you a kiss with the wind
and I know you feel,
you turn around without seeing me, but I will be there.
We are made of the same material
of which dreams are made of
I would like to be a white cloud
in an endless sky
to follow you everywhere and loving every moment
If you are not a dream to wake up
I want to live in your breath
While I watch you die for you
Your dream will dream of me
I love you because you see reflected
in everything that is beautiful
Tell me where are you tonight
even in my dreams?
I felt a pat on the face
get to the heart
I would like to reach up to heaven
and with the sun's rays to write you love you
I wish the wind blew every day
through your hair,
in order to hear from afar
your scent!
I would like to do with you what
spring does with the cherry trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment